(NOTE: This was originally posted to my blog on November 15, 2013) Yes, the populace and politicos...Read More
Category: Roger’s Blog
Roger Chiocchi is a life long advertising professional, author and entrepreneur. He has always been "politically-concerned" and has written frequently about his progressive values. He is a graduate of Ithaca College and the Wharton School of Business. He has authored two books, "Mean Spirits," a fictional ghost story and "Baby Boomer Bust: How the Generation of Promise Became the Generation of Panic?" detailing how the market crash of 2008/2009 impacted Baby Boomers.
American Luminaries Weigh In
- Kellyanne Conway
- Michael Flynn
- “On Behalf of Every Hispanic Daughter in This Country….”
- “On Behalf of Persecuted People Everywhere…”
- “For Decency, Honesty and Democracy….”
- Sean Spicer
- “Not Your’s to Destroy…”
- “Because of the People You’ve Empowered…”
- In Defense of ObamaCare.
- Are the US Tax Rates Too High?