Category: Presidential Work Orders
When you think about it, the President of the United States is an employee of the US government. That means, he works for us, the taxpayers (Yes, people DO pay taxes, Donald). Donald Trump has been his own boss for such a long time now that maybe he forgot -- or never knew -- how to work for someone else. Well, we think we should let him know.
American Luminaries Weigh In
- Kellyanne Conway
- Michael Flynn
- “On Behalf of Every Hispanic Daughter in This Country….”
- “On Behalf of Persecuted People Everywhere…”
- “For Decency, Honesty and Democracy….”
- Sean Spicer
- “Not Your’s to Destroy…”
- “Because of the People You’ve Empowered…”
- In Defense of ObamaCare.
- Are the US Tax Rates Too High?